Tuesday, July 11, 2006

|| remember me?!

It's bad enough that your friends do not recognise you. what more your own sister right?! haha. it must be the new eyebrows and hair i tell you. sister loh the 2nd could exactly recognise me at the airport and after hesitating for like 5 seconds she decided to call out for me. nice. haha. two other friends of mine was also hesitating to say hi back when i waved to them. weirdly enough, people were like, "omg! you look so different" but seriously, how different can i get right! oh wells. people change!

alright, so some of the results for term two are out. i think i did pathetically for english, okay for maths(not good but compared to last term i did improve by 10 marks! so who cares about those ppl who got 90. whahaa!) and i am proud to say...*rolling drumsssss* i did well for biology! like really, i am very happy with myself. at least my efforts did pay off! =)) haha. i am really dreading my chemistry results. but i know i did my best already, so yep. fingers crossed! =))

was talking to jessica about trinity people. and bth of us agreed, people here are like totally cannot make it typa people. its weird that they can totally not know you once you leave the classroom. and all the bullocks about being helpful, gosh, i think spots is more willing to give me her bone compare to the people here. alright, i know that there are heaps of people who are all nice and stuff, but majority are not. no wonder sisters loh always tell me, "welcome to the real world". ha! i think i am so totally in love with the real world now.

finally its nice to know that every month (at least) there is something to look forward to! in august, would be going skiing, sept going for a dinner cruise and the other months? i would just have to wait and see.

okay. enough of my negativity. lets hope tomorrow's literture marks would keep me happy. may god be with me and only me. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home