Saturday, July 01, 2006

|| call me, stalk me.








THESE ARE SOME OF THE PRETTY PICTURES OF YESTERDAY. okay. yes. here i am again. i am so freaking bored! i cant be left unentertained. its like a saturday afternoon. Slept at like 330am yesterday and was SUPPOSED to meet dad and mum at the airport for breakfast while they wait to fly off to penang after just touching down from india. but i have no idea why sister loh did not call me up. okay. maybe she did but i did not hear anything. wahhaa! so yep. another sister loh called me up at 10am telling me the cousin chua will be coming over to pick me up for breakfast (eat kway chap, correct spelling?) haha. i had such strong craving for them la! and so yeah, i ate like a pig(as usual) till i am feeling so sick now. like super sick. i think i can throw up all the pig intestines and such. I AM SO FREAKING BORED I THINK I AM GONNA FAINT. let's hope someone dates me out. FAST! joshua is suppose to find whos free to hang out today but our dearest has only got debao's number while my hp is with sister loh. how exciting. DATE ME PEOPLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home