Sunday, July 09, 2006

|| PEE FASTER PEOPLE!

YEHOO! i am back in aussie land! =)) left yesterday and arrived today morning. so tired! anyways. my favourite people did not make it in time to send me off yesterday, but its alright. at least i left without crying(which is a good thing!). haha. they thought i was bording at 855pm when actual my flight was at 855pm. so yep. its okay love! i will be back in 20 weekends time! =)).

The flight was pretty bad actual. when i saw who was sitting beside me i was like. "god, you must be kidding me". it was a group of noisy trinity people who could not stop taking pictures of themselves and making sure the whole plane is kept awake by the shrieks. thanks heaps people for making me fall sick. like seriously, i'll start to get all flu stuff in me when i dont get enough sleep.and the worst thing is having blocked nose and the killer ear pressure sets in. plus! today morning was like freezing. once i touched down, we went over to gerhard and rosie's place for breakfast. got home, all tired i went back to sleep till like 3pm. argg.

oh yeah. people should learn to use the toilet as quickly as me. seriously, do they not know that the plane is that big and the toilets are that few?! come on guys, be considerate! pee fast!

okay. i so tired i think i might just take things slowly today. in a weird way, i am actually looking forward to go back to school tomorrow! how weird aye! but yeah! =)). pray for my results people! =)) love love love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home