Saturday, July 08, 2006

|| going back.



I CANT BELIEVE I AM GOING BACK TO THAT TORTURE CHAMBER TML! okay. anyways, today, spent heaps of time with the friends =)). thanks guys for the times! went to get contact lens, then back to qss to collect my cert. and the qss receptionist was like super nice to me la! first time ever! okay. then went over to town shopping on my own before meeting up with hw. dre joined us shortly after and had lunch with them at swensens.

yi huey then joined us after school. it was really sweet of her to come over although she had a long day. =)) thanks love! =)). we accompanied her to long john's and then ian came. lolx! yes. weird. all coming one after another. we then went to accompany ian for food and after heading over to taka yi huey left first.

Coffee bean was our next stop and we sat there waiting for kelly. haha. she came, we talked, laughed, joked, fight and headed off as taka was closing. haha. the guys left first while kelly and i waited for gty and nessa. haha. kelly and i became photo whores at the mrt station. haha! it was heaps of fun la. after nessa and kelly came, we took the picture from the booth. haha. and yes. finally home!!!! =))

anyways, thanks heaps guys. like really. for everything you guys have done. the times we spent together will live in memories in my blood. flowing through me 24/7. you guys would never be replaced. =)). it will just be another 20 more weekends before we will spent crazy times together. you all have been my friend, my companion, my soul, my lover and a serious part of my life nothing would ever be able to replace. the weightage you guys play in my life is so super huge. =)) LOVE YOU ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home