Sunday, July 23, 2006

|| im good.

10 reason why i would make the perfect boyfriend:

1. I am willing to part with my cash.

2. I totally understand what is like going through stomach cramps.

3. I know better than to argue when pms sets in.

4. I would not do the wrong things and ask, "but what did i do wrong honey?".

5. I can be the sweetest thing ever. (yes i can!)

6. I can be hopelessly romantic. (uh huh)

7. I totally know what a girl likes and dislikes.

8. I will call when i say, "I'll call you". ( i would not just call you, i'll stalk you!)

9. I would never forget special days.

10. Clearly, i would know how to be a gentleman and how to treat a lady right. =))


10 reason why i am a lady (and totally digs being one) :

1. I love suprises and not having to plan them.

2. I love being able to cry anytime, anywhere without being called a pussy.

3. I love being able to shriek, whine and cry to get things done my way.

4. I love how the flattering of eyelashes gets things done my way. ( HEEHOO!)

5. I love having people lusting over me.

6. I love breaking hearts instead of nursing a broken heart.

7. I love being able to go out in the cold wearing the hottest clothes without bringing a jacket. Knowing a guy would lend me his.

8. I love being able to shake my booty openly when i am happy.

9. I love not having to get dirty fixing pipes.

10. I love being treated like a real lady and i know how to be one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home