Thursday, July 13, 2006

|| BEAUTIFUL!

today is like one of the best days i had for a long time. =))

it must be because of my chemistry marks. it started off my day perfectly! =)) . i could not stop smiling.=)) mei fong was also smiling when she handed me back my paper. =)) thanks heaps for her guideance(correct spelling?)!

so yep. EAP class was super fun today too. so was drama class and HOI class. the teachers really have been super generous with marks to me. thank you!!! =))

headed home and after walking gin boy went out dinner at the waterfront with sisters, cousin andre and anthony. its was a great dinner and i really enjoyed the laughter and all! =)).

there is like so many things to blog about but i am super happy my day went so well, i cant think straight. =))))))))

okay. i am going to bed with a smile. hopefully i will wake up with a smile too! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home