Thursday, July 27, 2006

|| WHO'S YOUR DADDY!?

I have no idea if i should feel honoured or insulted.

Weirdly enough, but people, yes people. Whether i am close to them or not, seem to have the tendency to open up to me. Telling me all about their unhappiness.

In a way, i feel honoured that people trust me enough, although they might not be entirely close to be, to open up, and tell me all about their deepest feelings.

On the other hand, i am insulted. Why do people come to me only when they are all sad. If feels like i am a pain sucking machine. yes. literally. i take away their pain. and fa-la-la-la, happily they leave and only to return, yes, when they are feeling under the weather.

I've been blamned for not being there for people when they needed me. But, how could they? When all along I have been trying, if i was just a few mintues late to reply the messages, am i the friend you can't count on?

oh! maybe, i am such sad thing people feel they can connect with me because they are sad too.

or!

Maybe, I am the brightest sunshine around. People need to get around me to feel and suck some of my happiness.

I reckon its the second. WAHAHAHA! (shut up ling)


OH YES!

I can't wait for saturday!

Janet and I will be going for mcdonald's breakfast before heading off to chemistry support lecture. haha! i wanted to have mc before i watch the show "super size me" on monday. everyone has been saying, after i've watched that show i will not touch mc for the next few months. we'll see.

and after that! its mahjong time at 5pm!!!! woohooo! they will be over to crush at my place. Everyone is against watching the maid.

HAHA! but you think i care?!

I am gonna pretend to put another show on, and when they realize its the maid. HAHAHA! it will be too late darlings! they all wont dare to go home! HAHAHA. moreover, aussie's sunset is at 515pm!

HOHOHOHO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home