Saturday, October 25, 2008

You are never going to be good enough.
No matter how good you are, there will always be people better than you.

I think I have convinced myself to embrace how smart/hardworking Berkeley students are and be honoured to be studying side by side (yeah right- I HATE BELL CURVES!!!). And I think they've earned it, to be studying in such an institute. It still freaks me out how borderline-ish I have been doing in subjects I totally understand in comparison to Berkeley smartasses. Haha, and I think I pissed my classmates off by doing well in a subject I serious have no idea what it is about.

Ahhh, couting down couting down. Just 57 more days till I bake myself in sunny island again.

Nothing much happening. Finally 2 weeks of no-major-assignment-due, finally giving me some time to continue gossip-girling.

Sigh, I don't like to be the t-shirt and jeans wearing Lay Leng anymore.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home