Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello!

Yesterday evening, sister loh the 2nd, Liting and I went for some Singapore Career talk at the Stanford Plaza Hotel. It felt funny to be surrounded by Singaporeans ONLY. Was a really interesting talk presented by Mr. Ow. What he said really hit hard. It made so much sense and a whole load of what he said was what daddy had been telling us since we were little.

He gave 3 advices which daddy constantly mentions too!

1. Listen to your parents!
2. Listen to your government...(okayyy.... daddy did not mention this tho)
3. LEARN FROM OTHERS' MISTAKES CAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO MAKE ALL THE MISTAKES! (this is something I constantly remind myself since day 1 daddy said it)

cool stuff.

That aside, today is the last day of my holidays! =(
Its just 5 more weeks till exams.
Make it or break it!
The exam timeable was out early this time.
I've got a pretty good set up =D
Tho., I was looking forward to going for JT's concert but sad case, its during my exam.
The next day I've ecology paper =(.


xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home